I finally finished my baby quilt for Cannon, and it's been delivered, but I forgot to photograph it first... agggh! My first pieced quilt top and I let it go without pictures, insane I know! Oh well. Maybe the new owner will be nice enough to send me some photos of Cannon lounging on it (hint, hint) ;o)
I've also been super busy creating in hopes to sell some items. I'm going to be participating in a craft show soon I hope, and may be going around to some local shops to see about consignment inventory... mostly trying to get things out there and people aware... hopefully my love of crafting will be contagious!!
I've been trying new things as well. Made my first quilted bib for Sadie and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I'm still working on an easier way to bind the edges since bias tape takes forever to hand sew on, but it's super cute!!
I'm not exactly sure which of my projects I want to start working on next... here's a run down of things I want to do: 1. Chaps for the kiddo to wear for his party in a couple of weeks. 2. dress for the bebe for the kiddo's party. 3. twirly skirt for Chloe 4. cowboy clothes for the neices/nephew before Disney 5. the bebe's carseat cover 6. redoing the kid's table, mirror and bebe's dresser (all of which were rescued from the trash and have GREAT potential... can't wait!!) 7. Olivia's quilt.
haha so that's a pretty good list, and those are just the new things I want to do...
So I sent off my gift for the sewing swap on My Mama Made it, and although it was my first swap and I really hope the recipient likes the stuff, I can't wait to get mine in the mail!!! It's so exciting to get someone else's perspective.
Also, I scored a HUGE tub of fabric scraps and remnants from a friend and can't WAIT to start creating something with it!! There are a ton of decorator fabrics, kid friendly prints and other wonderful things... my mind is racing faster than I can keep up with ideas for all the different things I could do.
That's what I've been up to lately.. my brain's been too busy to post is all... ;o)
Saturday, August 29, 2009
I'm back!
Posted by Casey at 4:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment