I'm super excited, I found a lady that does sewing out of her house that will make custom dresses/outfits for Sadie in the fabric and patterns I choose for 15-20 each!! with bloomers that have ruffles on the butt!!
That may be a silly thing to be excited about, but it makes me happy since sewing clothes is NOT something I can do, and I love crafty homemade smocked things... and that's really cheap compared to buying them in a store, plus I get to pick the pattern and materials... ;o)
Ok so in other super happy news... Rachel had her baby last night... (well 3am this morning) She wasn't due until Marth 12th (only a week before us) and her water broke yesterday. I was worried that because she wasn't in labor yet that they may be forced to do a C-section if her labor didn't progress quickly since the baby wouldn't have the bag of waters there any longer, but they induced her at 10pm and she had Dylan James Fryoux at 3. He was a whole 5lobs 6.6oz, and was 19 1/4" long.. he took right to nursing and was very healthy! No NICU even. I'm pretty sure he's been with them in their room the whole time. I'm fighting the urge to call and check on them, but I figure they need to get some rest, we'll check on them later.
Also, had my first braxton hicks yesterday. Mild, just tightening of the uterine muscles, I suppose they're practicing to be sure they remember what to do.. ;o) Let's hope or little bundle decides she's quite comfortable in there and doesn't want to make an appearance 3.5 weeks early like baby Dylan!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
homemade things and early babies
Posted by Casey at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I LOVE homemade dresses! My mom's best friend makes stuff and made Addison the cutest little dress and bloomers for us for free! :o)
Hey lady! We need a 37 week update! :o) - I guess i'll get one Saturday...yay!
Post a Comment