CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Today

Ok, so I'm just tired of there only being negative things on my blog, so I figured I'd talk about something positive for a bit.

Baby Sadie will be here in 6 weeks give or take. I'm super excited about being a her mommy, and excited that I'll be able to bring her with me to work for the first while, which is one less stress on me.

I'm excited that we got to do the 3D sonogram and think it's amazing that we KNOW Sadie's going to resemble Gavin so much. It was insane looking at her and seeing her actual shape... it makes it sooo real, and makes me that much more anxious to be able to hold her and cuddle her...

I can't wait until I get to work on her bedding... I'm excited about being able to make it myself and can't wait to have it finished and in her room....

I'm making a crochet blanked for our cradle right now. It's sunflower yellow, and that makes me happy. I'm going to be so proud that I followed through and finished it when it's done, and think that I have a chance of finishing it before she's born... maybe she can use it in the hospital!

I love the way Gavin talks about Sadie, he tells me all the time that "maybe Gavin can tickle baby Sadie and make her smile..." and "maybe one time when baby Sadie is older, Gavin can teach her to play tractors and make hay like PawPaw Jerry does" or "maybe baby SAdie will like to share with Gavin mines own fruit snacks" haha Love it.

I will miss being preggo when she's born, especially since josh wants to be done with just 2 kids, so this may be my last chance to get to feel a life growing inside of me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE feeling her move and flip and kick and everything all over in my belly... It always reminds me that no matter what else stressful is going on, I'm going to be fine, and God's working a miracle in our lives with every kick or movement.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I miss being preggo. I LOVED being pregnant and miss feeling those little movements in my tummy. Not that I am in any rush with having #2, but it will bitter sweet for me as well not knowing if I will get to experience it again after the next baby. I am so excited about Sadie's arrival and I can't wait to meet her! Yay to you for making her bedding! What colors/themes are you doing? :o)