Whew, today was exhausting... between work, and Gavin, and trying to get things done for the house, and worrying about the fate of all things domestic... today has been seriously exhausting for me!
I'm glad to be a part of a family who believes in family values, and in working hard for the things that you want, and being honest and trustworthy. I worry that there is a larger population that we first thought that is glad that the country has reached a time in our history that they can be lazy and live off of free welfare and healtcare provided by the state. I worry that people with a "Pity me" mentality are becoming a larger majority here. I worry that we've elected a President that has admitted to not worshiping the God that our Country was formed to live under and trust in. I worry that there will be a bigger issue than just prayer in schools... what about removing "in God we trust" from our monetary systems... what about removing swearing on the bible before court.... what about allowing people to have to meet lesser standards to live free and clear off of the government.... What about increasing the already overwhelming feeling of entitlement that some of the citizens (not non citizens) of our country have.
I trust that God has a plan, but I also believe that there are evil spirits and ideas sent from the devil that influence things and people as well. I fear for our country and have a hard time finding solace today. Maybe I'll find a better peace tomorrow... I hope. But for now, I'll focus on the fact that today is just another day....
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Just another day
Posted by Casey at 7:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment