Here's a onesie I made for Sadie the other day... please excuse the baby food on the front, the pictures were forgotten about until after we were in bed, and we're starting solids, and mommy's pretty bad at remembering bibs. I tried my hand at free motion stitching on the flower, and determined I need more practice at this before trying it on a quilt. ;o) The ruffles on the butt are my favorite baby girl accessory, and I'm sure I'll be making many more things for Sadie that show love to the ruffled booty. These were my first cloth ruffles, and the highest is a bit too far from the others as well as not quite being ruffled evenly, but that's what trial and error is for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Cute! I should do this for my niece - I have a few onesies just waiting in the closet.
Post a Comment